Join us this weekend for the Paramo Big Event . Our in-store range will be specially extended from Friday to Sunday with a selection of Paramo waterproof jacket, trousers, insulation and base layers at great prices. We'll have loads of kit for you to browse. And the first two customers in each store to buy an Analogy waterproof jacket at RRP from our standard range will receive a FREE Torres Gilet worth £85
There will also be the chance to enter a FREE PRIZE DRAW to win a Canon LEGRIA mini camera worth £400 offered by Paramo
|Terms and Conditions apply (see the end of this post)|
You can download the entry form here and bring it in to our store when you visit.
Keep an eye on our Facebook Page and Twitter Feed for more information over the next few days and remember that the offers are only available in store and from 28th-30th November so you'll need to hurry. It might also be worth giving us a call in Harrogate on 01423 561592 or Peebles on 01721 723590 to confirm our opening hours and availability of garments you are interested in.
There are no outlets in Glasgow or Edinburgh taking part in this event and our Peebles store is also the only Scottish location south of the Forth and Clyde that's joining in. What more excuse do you need to make an early Christmas Shopping trip to the beautiful Borders?
Terms and Conditions of FREE PRIZE DRAW:
- No purchase necessary.
- Entries using this form can only be submitted instore.
- Entrants must be resident in the UK.
- Only one entry per person.
- Winners will be notified in writing 4 weeks after closing date.
- Employees and their relatives of Páramo, Nikwax or Canon are not eligible for entry.
- Páramo will collect your personal data to process your entry and you may receive information from Páramo, Nikwax & Canon as a result.
- Out & About will also retain your name and email address for the purposes of contacting you with our newsletter. This is sent a maximum of 6 times a year and you can unsubscribe at any time. We will not share your details with anyone else
- Entry will be deemed as acceptance of these rules.
- The judges’ decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- The closing date is 30th November 2014.